Cooking bag with a clip
Cooking bag is made of heat-resistant transparent polymer film (polyethylene terephthalate) allowed for contact with foodstuffs. The thickness of the bag is 12 microns. Size: 25x38 cm. The cooking bag is completed with white heat-resistant polymeric clip.
· High temperature resistance up to 200°C/392°F
· The target of seal strength withstands 22 N/15 mm
· PET clip of our own enterprise production is used
· Produced on specially developed equipment according to the strict Technical Specification of our Customers
Ekoplast LLC. has developed a new technology of a clip insertion – inside of the cooking bag.
· PET clip is inserted automatically in the process of forming the bag, without contact with operator’s hands.
· As plastic clip is inserted directly into the bag, the effect of sticking together of bag's back plates is totally excluded.
- It is easy to find the right side of the bag for final consumer while opening
- The edges of the bag are actually opened
· This method helps to avoid clip losing in the process of bag opening. The consumer takes the clip
out of the bag directly before placing the product into the bag.