Cooking bag in a roll
Our COOKING BAG in a roll is produced according to a specially developed by our engineers technology using a number of KNOW HOW of Ekoplast company.
· Cooking (chicken, meat, popcorn, fish, vegetables and fruit) in electric, gas, steam and microwave ovens
· Suitable for parboiling and freezing
· Meat and fish marinating
· Material: heat-resistant transparent polymer film (polyethylene terephthalate) allowed for contact with foodstuffs
· Thickness: 12 microns
· Sizes: according to the Customers` Technical Specification
· High temperature resistance up to 200°C/392°F
· Have special self-regulating steam holes and colored tie for clip
· Safe for use in electric, gas, steam and microwave ovens
· Meat becomes brown without basting
· Retain natural food moisture and flavor, preserve vitamins and microelements of baked food.
· Used for cooking low-calorie foods without additional fat
· Save time and money on soaking and scrubbing pans