In July, 2017 the recertification audit of the Integrated Management System (IMS) of quality and food safety of Ekoplast LLC was conducted according to the international standards ISO 9001:2015 and FSSC 22000, the 3d version (Food packaging) by the leading auditors of QS Cert-Ukraine B.V.
The audit estimated company’s performance in accordance with the requirements of the international standards. In the course of the recertification audit Ekoplast LLC has demonstrated:
- the efficient development of the integrated management system of quality and food safety, its relevance and possibility of application in the field of certification
- adherence to the principle of continuous improvement
- process management of the company based on risk-oriented thinking
- conformity of the cooking bags according to the European and US legislation
- positive strategy of the company development according to the innovative technologies and realization of innovative projects in the field of IT, ecology, improvement of personnel qualification
- the number of laboratory equipment was improved and increased, control methods were enhanced